Through FitWalk programs Tracey’s mission is to empower her students to take ownership for their own well-being and health.
As a certified fitness practitioner, Tracey provides wellness services to corporations, educational facilities, individuals and small groups in the Westchester area. These services include weight management, fitness and nutritional guidance programs that can help you to realistically achieve your fitness goals!
Tracey is actively involved in the design of in-cirriculum and after-school yoga programs at local Westchester schools. She also offers one-on-one and small group training programs specially designed to meet your goals.
- AFAA Certified Personal Trainer, 2005
- AFAA Certified: Group Exercise Instructor, Pilates I and Cycling, 2001
- Yoga Instructor, 200 hours RYT, 2008
- Yoga Fit, 2009
- NYSC Club strength, Silver Sneakers (MSROM)
- Les Mils Body Pump Certification
- Karma Kids Yoga Certified: Children’s Yoga instructor
- Additional courses with Marsha Wenig Yoga Kids and Jennifer at Little flower Yoga
- Fitour Certified: Yoga instructor, Personal Fitness Trainer, Ramping 1
- Currently teaches a PE course for the students at Sarah Lawrence college
(Yogalates technique and philosophy)
- CPR Certified and Insured
- Insanity® Certified Trainer
- Tabata bootcamp® Certified
- Beach Body Coach