This past year I have had the opportunity to train and befriend the mother of a dear friend of mine.
Lois, is a thriving 89 year young woman. After the recent loss of her husband, the sadness opened her up, and gave her the courage to speak candidly about what matters most in her life. While she is finding her new normal, she is aware that it is her family and close friends that she depends on to keep her happy and moving forward.
The list below is a compilation of life’s important lessons that have helped her live and continually enjoy life, each and every day.
- Wake up and thank your body good morning!
- Schedule your day with things you like to do.
- Learn new things – often.
- Spend time with the people you love daily.
- Learn to cook for yourself and always eat real quality food.
- Take deep breaths and time outs when you need to.
- Set an alarm for bedtime – sleep matters
- Do what you love to do – if not in your job, perhaps a hobby you are passionate about!
With Vigor and enthusiasm Lois is now planning the next phase of her life-
We can all be inspired by her zest and spark to live each and every moment to its fullest potential!