These sessions will include:
- Fitness assessment testing
- Individual fitness evaluation
- Individual progress report
- Monday & Friday – 9:15 – 10:15 am
High Intensity Interval Training: A unique multi muscle workout, with high intensity intervals, strength moves, body weight, and core work. Get a week’s worth of workout in just 1 hour!
- Wednesday – 9:15 – 10:15 am
Core Yoga: This foundational Yoga class is great for all levels and integrates with any fitness level. We strengthen and stretch the muscles of the back, hips, butt and abs. You will feel invigorated and relaxed after the class!
You will Learn:
- Gain confidence in your own exercise program! Come learn why less is more… and have fun becoming the best version of yourself.
- Total body workouts to increase your metabolic rate.
- Proper training techniques for your individual body shape Interval training for strength and stamina. Stretches to recover and reduce injury.
- How to Use your internal/external strength to change the way you look and feel!
Space is limited so don’t wait!
Shape-Up for Spring!
Starting March 3rd
Ending May 2nd
Dates are Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 9:15am
100 Pleasant Avenue, Tuckahoe, NY 10707
Father Fata Hall @ Assumption Church
(Columbus Avenue to Circuit Avenue,
left on Pleasant Avenue – Park in lower lot)
All classes have to be used by May 3rd.
We hold you accountable for your transformation.
Drop in rate for classes is $15, first class is free.